ANNOUNCEMENTS January 2, 2022
SUNDAY SERVICE: Weekly worship services are held both in-person and online via zoom.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83337898077, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077# & just put # again)
~ Connection Group Fellowship will resume in 2022
~ Sunday is Communion Sunday
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in FOUR ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on the website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org
You can pay by your credit cards after opening PayPal on the website
2) Venmo: download Venmo App and search for @woodbridge UMC: (1) “Add a Friend”
(2) “Pay or Request” (3) enter your offering amount (4) enter “what’s it for” (5) click
“Pay” and then click “Pay Woodbridge UMC” again.
3 Check: send to Woodbridge UMC, 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095 via us mail
(payable to WUMC)
4) Cash: Please insert your offering envelope in the mail slot at the parking lot side door.
BIBLE READING CLUB:
Congratulations on anyone who completed the Bible Reading Club for 2021.
– Beginning January 2022 we are starting the Bible Reading Club again, no classes are necessary, you commit to reading the bible daily and will complete the bible in the year.
– Please pray about finding the time to share with God. Each week reading schedule will be listed in announcements.
2022 PRAYER REQUEST ORNAMENT: If you have not filled out a Prayer Request Ornament for 2022, please be sure to fill out one before service as will be having the “Blessing of the Requests” during the service.
2022 OFFERING ENVELOPES and CALENDARS: The 2022 Offering Envelopes are on the table. Please be sure to take them home, or stop by and pick them up. We are waiting for the Church Calendars, and they will be available when they are received.
CHRISTMAS THANK YOU: Rev. Lee and family would like to thank everyone for their Christmas cards, and gift from the congregation. They would like to take this time to wish everyone a very “Happy and Healthy New Year.”
FOOD PANTRY: Prayer Group and church will give a donation each month to help those in need during these difficult times to St. James Food Pantry. You can help, please give a donation with your on-line offering, and designate it as “Food Pantry,” or send it to the office.