ANNOUNCEMENTS April 11, 2021
SUNDAY SERVICES: Out of an abundance of caution due to the virus, Church Worship services will continue to be held on-line on Zoom except for Communion Sunday (first Sunday of the month). The remainder of the month services will be held on Zoom.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83337898077, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077# & just put # again
* Today is ZOOM CONNECTION GROUP FELLOWSHIP – Connection Groups are held on the second Sunday of the month. After service you will be directed to go into your Connection Groups through Zoom
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in FOUR ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on the website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org
scroll down to the “giving” button on the bottom right. You can pay by your credit
cards after opening PayPal on the website
2) Venmo: download Venmo App and search for @woodbridge UMC: (1) “Add a Friend”
(2) “Pay or Request” (3) enter your offering amount (4) enter “what’s it for” (5) click
“Pay” (6) click “Pay Woodbridge UMC” again.
3 Check: send to Woodbridge UMC, 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095 via us mail
(payable to WUMC)
4) Cash: Please insert your offering envelope in the mail slot at the parking lot side door.
CONFIRMATION: Confirmation Sunday is on Pentecost Sunday, May 23rd. Confirmation classes will be from 7:45-9:00 pm Fridays from April 16 to May 21(6 times). Plus, the celebration of the completion of the Confirmation class is at 10 am, Saturday, May 22. The parents of participants are required to attend on Saturday, May 22.
FOOD PANTRY: The Prayer Group donated $360 last month to the St. James Food Pantry. A donation will be given each month to help those in need during these difficult times. If you would like to help, please give a donation with your on-line offering and be sure to designate it as “Food Pantry,” or send it to the church office.
ON-LINE YOUTH SNACK DAY: Youth Snack Day via Zoom will be held every other Saturday at 7pm. The next Youth Snack Day will be
Saturday, April 17.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85462765010, (Meeting ID: 854 6276 5010)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656,
(Meeting ID: 854 6276 5010# & just put # again