ANNOUNCEMENTS April 4, 2021
Alleluia, Christ is Risen!
EASTER COMMUNION SERVICE: We are happy you joined us today to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, on this Easter Sunday with our in-person or Zoom Service. If you are visiting with us today in-person or via Zoom, we invite you to join us again next Sunday.
~ EASTER FLOWERS: If you ordered Easter flowers in memory of a loved one, please take them home after service, or call office to pick them up during the week.
SUNDAY SERVICES: Out of an abundance of caution due to the virus, Church Worship services will continue to be held on-line on Zoom except for Communion Sunday (first Sunday of the month). The remainder of the month services will be held on Zoom.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83337898077, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077# & just put # again
* Today is EASTER/Communion Sunday-Service will be held together at church and zoom
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in FOUR ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on the website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org
scroll down to the “giving” button on the bottom right. You can pay by your credit
cards after opening PayPal on the website
2) Venmo: download Venmo App and search for @woodbridge UMC: (1) “Add a Friend”
(2) “Pay or Request” (3) enter your offering amount (4) enter “what’s it for” (5) click
“Pay” (6) click “Pay Woodbridge UMC” again.
3) Check: send via us mail (payable to WUMC, 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095)
4) Cash: Please insert your offering envelope in the mail slot at the parking lot side door.
CONFIRMATION: Confirmation Sunday is on May 23rd. Confirmation classes will be from 7:45-9:00 pm Fridays from April 16 to May 21(6 times). Plus, the celebration of the completion of the Confirmation class is at 10 am, Saturday, May 22. The parents of participants are required to attend on Saturday, May 22.
ON-LINE YOUTH SNACK DAY: Youth Snack Day via Zoom will be held every other Saturday at 7pm. The next Youth Snack Day will be Saturday, April 17.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85462765010, (Meeting ID: 854 6276 5010)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 854 6276 5010# & just put # again)