ANNOUNCEMENTS January 24, 2021
SUNDAY SERVICES: Out of an abundance of caution due to the virus, Church Worship services will continue to be held on-line on Zoom except for Communion Sunday (first Sunday of the month). The remainder of the month services will be held on Zoom.
~ TODAY, there will be a Zoom Fellowship after service. You can remain on zoom for a time of fellowship all together after service.
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in three ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org.
scroll down to the “giving” button on the bottom right. This will direct you to PayPal and you can then make your donation to the church.
2) Check: via us mail (pay to WUMC, send to 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095)
3) Cash: please insert your envelope in the mail slot which is on the parking lot side door.
YOUTH SUNDAY: Youth Sunday Service will be held on Jan. 31.
DECORATIONS: Thank you to all who came and helped take down the Christmas decorations. Your help was greatly appreciated!
COMMUNION/ASH KITS: Saturday, Feb. 6, Communion kits for Communion Service on Feb. 7, and Ash containers with ashes for Ash Wednesday Service on Feb. 17, will be dropped off at your residence by Pastor Lee. It will be placed hanging on the door, and your doorbell may be rang. Be sure to look for it and use it for Communion Service, if you attend via Zoom, and Ash Wednesday Service that will be held via Zoom only.
LENTEN BIBLE STUDY: The Lenten Bible Study will be led by Rev. Paul Benjamin on
“The Servant Poems in Isaiah” (6 studies) via Zoom Sat., Feb. 27-March 27 at 10am.
BIBLE READING CLUB:
– Join the Bible Reading Club – Each week the reading schedule is listed in announcements.
– A Daily Study Book to follow and answer questions – Cost of “Daily Study Book” is $5.00 ($10 for both books, “Daily Study Book” & “Pocket Prayers”)
– A reading companion for your family, “The Family Bible Devotional: Stories form the Bible to Help Kids and Parents Engage and Love Scripture,” is available. You can buy it from Amazon or ask to the church office (Cost is $15).
SPECIAL ANNUAL CONFERENCE SESSION: Friday, Jan. 22, a special virtual session on zoom was held to review shared billing plan and adopt any necessary budget changes.
ON-LINE YOUTH SNACK DAY: Youth Snack Day via Zoom will be held every other Saturday at 7pm. The next Youth Snack Day will be Saturday, Jan. 30.