ANNOUNCEMENTS Dec. 27, 2020
SUNDAY SERVICES: Out of an abundance of caution due to the virus, Church Worship services will continue to be held on-line on Zoom except for Communion Sunday (first Sunday of the month). The remainder of the month services will be held on Zoom.
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in three ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org. scroll down to the “giving” button on the bottom right. This will direct you to PayPal and you can then make your donation to the church.
~ Give your tithes and offerings before you log in to the online service via Zoom, if possible.
2) Check: via us mail (pay to WUMC, send to 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095)
3) Cash: please insert your envelope in the mail slot which is on the parking lot side door.
~ Windows Offering: Please remember to continue your pledge offering.
BIBLE READING CLUB:
– Beginning January 2021 we will be having a Bible Reading Club again, no classes are necessary, you commit to reading the bible daily and will complete the bible in the year.
– Please let the office know if you would like to join, and pray about finding the time to share with God. Each week reading schedule will be listed in announcements.
– A reading companion for your family, “The Family Bible Devotional: Stories form the Bible to Help Kids and Parents Engage and Love Scripture,” is available. You can buy it from Amazon or ask to the church office (Cost is $15).
2021 PRAYER REQUEST ORNAMENT: If you have not filled out a Prayer Request Ornament for 2021, please be sure to email your “Prayer Requests for 2021” to the office as next Sunday will be the “Blessing of the Requests.”
2021 OFFERING ENVELOPES and CALENDARS: The 2021 Offering Envelopes are at the Church. Please be sure to take them home on Communion Sunday, or stop by and pick them up. Church Calendars are also available.
CHRISTMAS THANK YOU: Rev. Lee and family would like to thank everyone for their Christmas cards, and gift from the congregation. They would like to take this time to wish everyone a very “Happy and Healthy New Year.”
ON-LINE YOUTH SNACK DAY: Youth Snack Day via Zoom will be held every other Saturday at 7pm. Next Snack Day – Saturday, Jan. 9.