ANNOUNCEMENTS April 3, 2022
SUNDAY SERVICE: Sunday Worship Service is held in-person and online via zoom.
* There is a fellowship time today after service.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83337898077, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077# & just put # again)
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in FOUR ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on the website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org
You can pay by your credit cards after opening PayPal on the website
2) Venmo: download Venmo App and search for @woodbridge UMC: (1) “Add a Friend”
(2) “Pay or Request” (3) enter your offering amount (4) enter “what’s it for” (5) click
“Pay” and then click “Pay Woodbridge UMC” again.
3 Check: send to Woodbridge UMC, 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095 via us mail
(payable to WUMC)
4) Cash: Please insert your offering envelope in the mail slot at the parking lot side door.
LENTEN BIBLE STUDY: The Lenten Bible Study, led by Rev. Paul Benjamin, “UNDERSTANDING OUR SUFFERING” has begun. You are still encouraged and able to join. The Study is held via Zoom on Sat., March 5-April 9(6 studies) at 10am.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89375115800, (Meeting ID: 893 7511 5800)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 893 7511 5800# & just put # again)
EASTER WEEK – (Services held in person and via-zoom)
1) PALM SUNDAY: Service April 10 at 10:30am.
2) GOOD FRIDAY: Service April 15 at 6:30pm. (zoom login will be different from Sunday
Worship -it will be sent with the bulletin and emailed)
3) EASTER SERVICE: Easter Sunday Service Sunday, April 17 at 10:30am. After service
there will be an “International Luncheon” to celebrate the Resurrection Jesus. It is good to
wear ethnic traditional outfits. Please be sure to invite others to come and worship together.
4) EASTER FLOWERS: to order flowers for Easter in memory of a loved one, please fill
out form in bulletin and return to Janet Ciravolo or church by April 10. Cost $6 to $7 each.
PRAISE GROUP: Seonwoo will be leading Praise songs on Communion Sunday. If anyone would like to join him in singing praise songs, please contact Seonwoo.
BIBLE READING CLUB: If you would like to be part of the Bible Reading Club and commit to reading the bible daily please follow the weekly reading schedule that is listed in announcements.
FOOD PANTRY: Prayer Group and church will give a donation each month to help those in need during these difficult times to St. James Food Pantry. You can help, please give a donation with your on-line offering, and designate it as “Food Pantry,” or send it to the office.
ALTAR FLOWERS: This is a special way to honor or remember a loved one. Cost is $25. Sign-up sheet in hallway or call the office. Any questions, please see Janet Ciravolo.