ANNOUNCEMENTS January 30, 2022
SUNDAY SERVICE: Weekly Worship Service Schedule has changed due to the increase in Covid cases. Services will return to being held on-line via Zoom except for Communion Sunday (first Sunday of the month). The remainder of the month services will be held via Zoom.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83337898077, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077# & just put # again)
* Today is Youth Sunday. Thank you to our youth for participating in the service and Seon Woo for arranging it and delivering God’s word in the sermon today. There will be a Zoom Fellowship after service. Remain on zoom for a time of fellowship all together after service.
~ NEXT SUNDAY, Feb. 6, is the Communion Sunday – there is a service both in-person and via zoom.
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in FOUR ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on the website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org
You can pay by your credit cards after opening PayPal on the website
2) Venmo: download Venmo App and search for @woodbridge UMC: (1) “Add a Friend”
(2) “Pay or Request” (3) enter your offering amount (4) enter “what’s it for” (5) click
“Pay” and then click “Pay Woodbridge UMC” again.
3 Check: send to Woodbridge UMC, 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095 via us mail
(payable to WUMC)
4) Cash: Please insert your offering envelope in the mail slot at the parking lot side door.
2022 OFFERING ENVELOPES and CALENDARS: The 2022 Offering Envelopes and calendars are at church. Please be sure to stop by and pick them up or get them next Sunday, Communion Sunday.
BIBLE READING CLUB: If you would like to be part of the Bible Reading Club, and commit to reading the bible daily please follow the weekly reading schedule that is listed in announcements.
FOOD PANTRY: Prayer Group and church will give a donation each month to help those in need during these difficult times to St. James Food Pantry. You can help, please give a donation with your on-line offering, and designate it as “Food Pantry,” or send it to the office.
ALTAR FLOWERS: This is a special way to honor or remember a loved one. Cost is $25. Sign-up sheet in hallway or call the office.