ANNOUNCEMENTS August 8, 2021
SUNDAY SERVICES: Out of an abundance of caution due to the virus, Church Worship services will continue to be held on-line on Zoom except for Communion Sunday (first Sunday of the month). The remainder of the month services will be held on Zoom.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83337898077, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077# & just put # again)
* Today is ZOOM CONNECTION GROUP FELLOWSHIP – Connection Groups are held on the second Sunday of the month. After service you will be directed to go into your Connection Groups through Zoom
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in FOUR ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on the website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org
scroll down to the “giving” button on the bottom right. You can pay by your credit
cards after opening PayPal on the website
2) Venmo: download Venmo App and search for @woodbridge UMC: (1) “Add a Friend”
(2) “Pay or Request” (3) enter your offering amount (4) enter “what’s it for” (5) click
“Pay” and then click “Pay Woodbridge UMC” again.
3 Check: send to Woodbridge UMC, 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095 via us mail
(payable to WUMC)
4) Cash: Please insert your offering envelope in the mail slot at the parking lot side door.
TODAY’S SERVICE: As Pastor Lee and Mrs. Lee are on vacation, we would like to thank everyone for helping with the service; while he is away, Seon Woo Lee will lead music for worship with his guitar; Ross Amaru for providing God’s word in Sermon, and to Rev. Benjamin in prayers, Anishia with Children’s Sermon, and Grace for their help.
CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held next Sunday after the service via Zoom on Aug. 15th.
WBS (Welcome Back to School): There will be a WBS (Welcome Back to School) Day for the children held on September 12, 2021. Please see Seon Woo or Janet for more information.
FOOD PANTRY: Prayer Group and church will give a donation each month to help those in need during these difficult times to St. James Food Pantry. You can help, please give a donation with your on-line offering, and designate it as “Food Pantry,” or send it to the office.
ON-LINE YOUTH SNACK DAY: Youth Snack Day via Zoom will be held every other Saturday at 7pm. The next Youth Snack Day will be Saturday, August 21.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85462765010, (Meeting ID: 854 6276 5010)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 854 6276 5010# & just put # again)