ANNOUNCEMENTS February 7, 2021
SUNDAY SERVICES: Out of an abundance of caution due to the virus, Church Worship services will continue to be held on-line on Zoom except for Communion Sunday (first Sunday of the month). The remainder of the month services will be held on Zoom.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83337898077, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077# & just put # again)
* Today is Communion Sunday – Service will be held together at the church and via Zoom.
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in three ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on the church website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org scroll down to the “giving” button on the bottom right. You can pay by your credit cards after opening PayPal on the church website.
2) Check: send via us mail (payable to WUMC, 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095)
3) Cash: Please insert your offering envelope in the mail slot at the parking lot side door.
ASH WEDNESDAY: Ash Wednesday will be held via zoom on Wednesday, Feb. 17, at 6:30pm. If you have not received your ash container, please notify the office.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83752043552, (Meeting ID: 837 5204 3552)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 837 5204 3552 # & just put # again)
LENTEN BIBLE STUDY: The Lenten Bible Study will be led by Rev. Paul Benjamin on
“The Servant Poems in Isaiah” via Zoom Sat., Feb. 20-March 27(6 studies) at 10am.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88269394438, (Meeting ID: 882 6939 4438)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 882 6939 4438 # & just put # again)
CONFIRMATION: Confirmation Sunday is on May 23rd. Woodbridge UMC will be having a Confirmation Class for the youths who need to be confirmed and are completing or have completed the sixth grade. Attendance is required at six classes (April 11 – May 16). Please contact Chang Yong Shin for more information.
BIBLE READING CLUB:
– Join the Bible Reading Club – Each week the reading schedule is listed in announcements.
– A Daily Study Book to follow and answer questions – Cost of “Daily Study Book” is $5.00 ($10 for both books, “Daily Study Book” & “Pocket Prayers”)
– A reading companion for your family, “The Family Bible Devotional: Stories from the Bible to Help Kids and Parents Engage and Love Scripture,” is available. You can buy it from Amazon or ask to the church office (Cost is $15).
ON-LINE YOUTH SNACK DAY: Youth Snack Day via Zoom will be held every other Saturday at 7pm. The next Youth Snack Day will be Saturday, Feb. 20.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85462765010, (Meeting ID: 854 6276 5010)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 854 6276 5010# & just put # again)
*FLOWERS: Flowers on the altar today are given by Joe and Janet Ciravolo for the Glory of God.