ANNOUNCEMENTS February 13, 2022
SUNDAY SERVICE: Weekly Worship Service Schedule has changed due to the increase in Covid cases. Services will return to being held on-line via Zoom except for Communion Sunday (first Sunday of the month). The remainder of the month services will be held via Zoom.
~ Zoom info: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83337898077, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077)
~ Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8656, (Meeting ID: 833 3789 8077# & just put # again)
* Today is ZOOM CONNECTION GROUP FELLOWSHIP – Connection Groups are held on the second Sunday of the month. After service you will be directed to go into your Connection Groups through Zoom
TITHES & OFFERING: Please continue to devote yourself to giving in FOUR ways:
1) On-line: through PayPal. This can be found on the website, www.woodbridgemethodist.org
You can pay by your credit cards after opening PayPal on the website
2) Venmo: download Venmo App and search for @woodbridge UMC: (1) “Add a Friend”
(2) “Pay or Request” (3) enter your offering amount (4) enter “what’s it for” (5) click
“Pay” and then click “Pay Woodbridge UMC” again.
3 Check: send to Woodbridge UMC, 69 Main St. Woodbridge, NJ 07095 via us mail
(payable to WUMC)
4) Cash: Please insert your offering envelope in the mail slot at the parking lot side door.
LENTEN BIBLE STUDY: Dr. Paul Benjamin will lead a study group which will meet on Saturdays 10:00-11:00 AM via Zoom starting from March 5 for six Saturdays. The study will be on UNDERSTANDING OUR SUFFERING based on the book of Job. All are invited to join. Please call church office to receive a copy of the study outline which will be available soon. Login info will be sent.
PRAISE GROUP: Seonwoo will be leading Praise songs on Communion Sunday. If anyone would like to join him in singing praise songs, please contact Seonwoo.
BIBLE READING CLUB: If you would like to be part of the Bible Reading Club, and commit to reading the bible daily please follow the weekly reading schedule that is listed in announcements.
FOOD PANTRY: Prayer Group and church will give a donation each month to help those in need during these difficult times to St. James Food Pantry. You can help, please give a donation with your on-line offering, and designate it as “Food Pantry,” or send it to the office.
ALTAR FLOWERS: This is a special way to honor or remember a loved one. Cost is $25. Sign-up sheet in hallway or call the office.